I just really miss talking to fucking people
Dearest mycrofthholmes tagged me for this seven facts thing, and so… here goes.
1. I have an aversion to coriander, cucumbers, watermelons, okra, and chunky peanut butter. (Well, the latter is bearable, but the crunch of peanuts whilst eating a paste made of peanuts just doesn’t sit as well with me as minute chunks of potato in mash.)
2. I hate the way I write, and I do things I find annoying like adding the odd (i.e. completely unnecessary) ‘just’ or Ten’s usual ‘well’ to sentences, misuing tenses, and being generally terrible at the descriptive bit (as my main focus is on dialogue and in-character speech). I should probably also mention that I’ve scrapped all of my writing from years before.
3. I dislike using the word ‘normal’, especially with regards to people and situations. It’s a very relative term, and I believe that causes problems as we should consider a lot factors like background, experience, and culture.
4. Collecting’s something I’ve always liked to do. I collect tickets, stubs and coupons and put them in a scrapbook and write down any memory associated with them, I collect orange Tic Tac containers (three from here and one from Krakow– relatively small collection at present), and I collect a few geek things here and there like TNG tie-in novels, an old Amidala doll from The Phantom Menace, and an old Xena doll. The latter two are still in their boxes, and were perfectly wonderful finds from a thrift store.
5. I love to draw, and I draw a copious amount, but I have a habit of not being able to finish them. Motivation. Like 2., I tend to scrap my drawings. And despite having a tablet, I lack digital skill.
6. I fell down the stairs at three and hit my head hard on the concrete floor (well, hard is debatable), but the only thing I remember of that happening was blacking out, getting back up again, and going back upstairs. #omfg #yolo #swag
7. I’m [usually] a fond reader and read up to four books on a usual basis. It’s just coursework that’s taken me away from that. Favourites have to be Dostoyevsky, Rand, Larsson, Conan Doyle, Millington (Read ‘A Certain Chemistry’! Fun book.), Salinger, Barker… I could go on.
And I shall tag soon. c:
s h e r l o l l y d r a b b l e
(a.k.a. I’m in the mood to write but I’ve got coursework fucking hell)
Mummy dearest mistook Piper Perabo for Emilia Clarke, bless her. :>
Good morning, and hello, y’all. c:
omhfsda I still don’t know what to name my future tortoise
I’m still in awe about how my parents even agreed to turtles/tortoises
SO WEAK OMFG
I cannot do digital art for shit